Saturday, February 28, 2015

NYX LIPS

Hope Everyone is having a Fascinating and motivational weekend. So I have to be 100 percent honest I had never own a NYX lipstick prior to a couple months ago when Kendal Jenner’s lip became the most important thing to talk about. The amazing matte plump look had us all captivated, and like many others I went on the hunt for the look. That’s when I was introduced to NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams.  The was the day My life changed. My lip Life. So I purchased two Lip creams in the color Milan and Abu Dubai. Let me say No my lips did not look exactly like Kendall but hey they looked much better in my eyes. I am also pretty sure these two colors will look grate on any skin complection. After falling in love with those two colors I decided to venture and look at more NYX Lip products.        

    So I did go a little crazy looking at such a vast selection, NYX has all the colors, and texture you would look for in a lip product. But no I did not buy them all, I’m actually doing pretty well In containing myself. (Let see how long that last)  Below you see the different colors I have purchased of the NYX Butter Gloss, NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, NYX Lip Sticks and the NYX Matte Lipsticks.These lippies smell so good and are so hydrating on the lips. No they are not supper sticky and your hair will not get caught in your lips. (Hate that) The Matte Lipsticks do not make your lips look chapped or dry like many others do. PLUS ALL NYX PRODUCTS ARE CRULTY FREE.





No comments:

Post a Comment