Saturday, October 5, 2013

Leopard and Chiffon

I will never get over wearing an over size Chiffon, you can pair it with leggings, shorts jeans anything!!  Yet you will always look edgy! For todays look i wore my black chiffon shirt with leopard detail. I believe  this shirt was a gift from my mom. Some dark jean shorts from forever21 , jean vest from H&M and HUE stockings. My shoes are form Aldo last season. My bag is from New York & Company. I wore this on Wednesday my longest day in class and fely supper chick and in style.
Wanna get the look
Black chiffon shirt here or here

















Jean vest here                   Leopard Detail here 









Follow me on Instagram @fashionlove590







1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit, you look absolutely gorgeous!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete