Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blessing In The Making

Why Have I been so lost? Well there is only one answer I am pregnant. My Fiancé Chris and I are expecting our first baby! I have a lost of word; I honestly feel so blessed. So yes, I have been so overwhelmed with school work and the pregnancy. So far I have gained almost 20 pounds so I have no energy to get dressed and look nice. I honestly have no idea how women have the energy to look so beautiful during pregnancy. Maternity clothes looks horrible on and is way to over priced. I am trying to buy the least amount of clothing because my goal is to be back to my normal body and weight as soon as possible.

Now that I am at what most people consider save zone, I will try to update the blog on my progress and how everything is going. There are many changes going on but I am taking everything one step at a time with much patience and well; feeling blessed. Please let me know if you have any questions on anything.

How far along? 
26 weeks, about 6 1/2 months  

Are you showing yet? Definitely

Baby the Size of a: Papaya 

Maternity clothes: 
Well I do not fit in any other type of jeans. lol

Sleep: 
Only on my left side with Chris and a pillow as support.

Missing anything: 
Yes, my wine and coffee.


XOXO
Love you all!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment