Thursday, February 26, 2015

Makeup Haul,

So instead of explaining how busy and how baby blues (if I can call it that kept me away from blogging lets go straight to the haul…(I have missed this!!!!)

In the up coming post you will definitely see my style has changed very much. Not only my fashion style but also my morals and ethical views.. I will have a blog post on that very soon.

For the year 2015 I cleaned out about 95% of my makeup collection and about 40% of my clothing and shoes. Some I throw away and other gave to family. I guess you can say I love cleaning out anything because that means It all be time to buy new things. SO MKEUP  is no exception.
Here is a small look and review on  the makeup I got this week..



SMALL RANT….

I have never ever been more disappointed in a makeup product. Bxoth of these pallets I wanted since I first saw and was expecting them or at least one to work for me and no they did not. As you see I swatch both the NYX SEX BOMB PALETTE AND THE PHYSICIANS FORMULA WARM NUDE PALLET.  In order to have the small pigmentation you see on my arms I  had to go deep in to the shadow at least 3 times. Not only do they not have good pigmentation they are chalky and just a big mess. The worst thing is I lost both receipts and can not return them.

I do not have enough words to describe how amazing this is!!! O baby Jesus, this is everything for me right now. Like many of us Gals and Gems who keep up with the makeup world we have seen the rave of the YSL Touche Éclat and this is the perfect drugstore dupe. I have it in the color light in order to have that pop we all need under our eyes to look awake. 



The world of make up has definitely been raving about highlights more than ever, while I personally do not want to spend 40 dollars on a high end highlight I still want to have that glow. And this PHYSICIAN FORMULA MINERAL GLOW PEARLS does it. I can not say as of yet if it compare to a high end highlight but the glow is amazing. I do wish it had a bit more gold.




Recently I have been discovering the world of dupes so every time I see a dupe I make sure to put my hands on it. And this beauty is not quit a Guerlain dupe, but it sure did remind me of their Météorites Perles De Blush. This physicians Formula Bronzer is life!! Each individual pearl had amazing pigmentation. I use this as an all over powder focusing it more as a Bronzer. This could also be a lot like Mac Mineralize Skin Finish.


xoxo, thank you of reading, please make sure to share and leave any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment