Saturday, July 13, 2013

What I Want

     Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb   Image 1 of ASOS Contrast Panel Jumpsuit  Image 1 of ASOS Brady Slim Boyfriend Jeans in Bleach Wash  Image 1 of River Island Elephant Slinky Belt  Image 1 of New Look Limited Edition Acrylic Plate  Image 1 of ASOS Tunic Shirt with Sequin Embroidered Panel 
 Image 1 of ASOS Bow Detail Tights  Image 1 of ASOS Specs Watch  Image 1 of ASOS Peplum Plate Detail Waist Belt  Image 1 of ASOS Butterfly Turban With Front Bow Tie Detail

Its A Sunday Afternoon, I'm walking around the Mall, I see my self walking in to every store and picking up whatever is on sale or catchesmy eye. I finally get home and realize I hat everything I have bought. AWESOME! NOT!!!
I have decided to start a new regime, every month I will come up with a What I want list.. I am not allowed to buy anything unless I have already bought something  from my WANT LIST..
Hey, Whatever works right?
Have a blessed day!
Follow me on Instagram @fashionlove39

No comments:

Post a Comment