Monday, July 8, 2013

There really not that bad

My Mondays are always a drag, they always make me regret not sleeping more on sundays. If you work and an office your used to the hectic post holiday rush. It seems like everyone has a problem something to say or just wants to have some type of problem to cry about. But as you will see in my up coming post i will give tips and advice on dealing with specific situation like crazy monday morning at work.
Today Monday was a crazy day but as I sat in my desk I took in a deep breath ad stared to work, work with love and desire. yes that sounds weird. But I just felt so grateful to actually have a job, i felt grateful for waking up this morning having the strength to walk, have breakfast. So i decided to give mondays a different meaning, instead of being a day of sorrow monday will be a day of grace.
I was also in a happy mood because i was dress in one of my favorite peplum shirts.

This coral cotton peplum shirt has to be one of my summer staples, O how i wish i had it in white. It is so light, supper comfortable and can easily be layered with anything. Today I decided to pair it with a vintage leather belt. The entire outfit was actually based of the belt. I love the gold detail and the croc!.
My army green pants are form ZARA also supper comfy. Perfect combination of clothing to wear in this bipolar NY weather. I love wearing shorts however i feel like my legs get to sticky. My neckless and bracelet are from le monet and my watch is Michael Kors my anchor earrings are form ALDO. 


BUT WAIT.. MY MONDAY DIDNT END THERE...

After work, i slip in to this Banana Republic tribal print dress. Went for some frozen yogurt and finished my night in the piers. 
Follow me on Instagram @fashionlove39  
XOXO, 
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment