Monday, February 11, 2013

Leopard and Faux Fur

Sundays will always be my favorite day of the week, Its the ending of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. A beginning to start fresh, and do what you want most. I always love to dress up on Sundays, either to take pictures for my blog, to go shopping or just for a walk in the city.


 I love this outfit! The leggings with the faux leather in the side, and the green top with leopard print as well as the faux fur jacket. But of course my favorite thing about the entire outfit has to be the shoes! These shows where one of my christmas gifts from my mother and i had not had the chance to wear them until now.








Shirt: Vintage shop
Faux Fur coat: Local Boutique
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Chanel
Ear rings: Forever 21
Neckless: H&M
Hope you enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram @fashionlove39
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment